Prosthodontists are the architects of smile restoration. We have a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile, along with extensive additional training in the most advanced techniques for restoring and replacing teeth. This enables us to devise the best plan for your unique situation — whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen. From crowns and bridgework to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Dr. Mao has a different kind of dental practice. We offer all kinds of restorative procedures (those used to repair decay and tooth loss), as well as preventative tips, prosthodontics and either general or advanced cleanings. We take the time to listen to what you want, analyze your dental needs, and jointly develop a treatment plan that is best for you. Take a look at all that Dr. Chhy Mao can offer by browsing the links below.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
Our Restorative Dentistry services include:
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Cavity Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
Our Periodontal Dentistryâ€‹ services include:
- Scaling/Root Planing
- Pocket Reduction
- Bone Regeneration
- Periodontal Maintenance
Our Orthodontic Dentistry services include:
Our Oral Surgery services include:
- Digital X-Rays
- Intraoral Cameras
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.